Fantastic British number plate!

yeah great - X4PPY - meaningless unless your initials are PPY, or you company is called PPY or you don't mind using an ILLEGAL typeface to make it almost, but not quite, read HAPPY.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I can see H4 PPY being slightly similar to HAPPY, but I'm afraid X4 PPY does not and never will look like HAPPY. The fact that you've chosen to use a slightly mangled letter H and attempted to use it for the X further reinforces this. Hope the rozzers do you and anyone stupid enough to use the plates you're supplying like this.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Not forgetting that they can have the plate (your right to use it) taken away.

Mr. Geeza raved thus:

::

Let the pisstaking begin...

Abo