FAO: Abo

Has your mate Darren disappeared off the face of the earth? Tell him I'm busy as f*ck this next week until thursday, but should be able to give him a bit of help updating the site if he gets me early in the week, and I'm going to Aus on the 5th of June...

Reply to
Doki

Now then! Dunno about Daz, I've not spoke to him for about a week because I've had my head down at work. I'll call him tomorrow and find out where he is... You got his phone number?

Reply to
Abo

Well. He only needs to get in touch if he's stumped after the last email I sent him. If he wants me, he can email me tomorrow. Or ring in the afternoon. Sitting exams, so a bit on the busy side. Any good at Taxonomy?

Reply to
mrdoki

Pfft, I thought that was stuffing dead animals :)

Reply to
Abo

Hey, I just noticed the picture of the car you used on the

website. Look at the headlight decals; they're completely skew-whiff (sp?)

I did them! I put black gaffer tape over the silver decals, and hand-cut the quad 'headlamps' into them with a Stanley knife-blade, without measuring them or anything. I *think* I did it on saturday evening which means I'd had a few beers...

Best one was, I'd done some Lexus light decals (sticky silver foil with some red and orange reflective vinyl) a couple of races later *and they failed scrutineering* haha

Reply to
Abo