FAO Burgerman

Obviously it would need some nitrous. Although I suspect you would want a petrol powered Ibot so you could do 40mph down the aisles of the supermarket - in the 'standing' position of course.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It has a 200cc Honda motor, surely theres a 250cc from one of the Honda sports bikes that'll go in there? Maybe give it 50/60bhp + 50bhp shot of NOS :D

Reply to
Dan405

geeeze don't tell the Burgerman as it'll end up with a V8, turbos, nitrous....

thought of being overtaken by a wheelchair with a chattering wastegate....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Of course!

My nitrous site is in the middle of a huge expansion/rebuild, be done in a week.

Burgerman