FAO Conor & Steve F

You both like Mustangs, someone go buy this one :-D

Iridium

£20,000 too expensive. Someone is making a mint off it.
Reply to
Conor

Quite a lot of money appears to have been poured into the engine and transmission though, it is a lot of cash, but then, you are getting 650bhp and I beleive the Roush handling kit gives you the proper suspension...

Reply to
Iridium

It's a standard Stage 2 or 3 Roush with a modded engine. A Roush with all the above but without the engine mods can be bought for £20k. I was giving a generous £10k for the engine and box.

Do you ever watch Wrecks to Riches USA? When you see those $50,000 cars he produces, that's £25000 less than this Mustang for something that's a better quality. Thanks to the current low rate of the USD I've seriously entertained the idea of going over and bidding on one.

Sadly it appears the old $1=£1 currency conversion rate is alive and kicking with Importmyvehicle.com Ltd.

Reply to
Conor

You know it makes sense. Make sure it's a fancy one though :-p

Reply to
Iridium