fao needforsweed

Saab drivers!!

loopy livernose

You can see that every night where I live!

Reply to
Ian

Normally you only see artics tailgating like that.

Reply to
Depresion

That is only half the display team. I've seen the video with the 4 cars. Imagine they did there synchonised slalom in both directions at once, and had two cars doing the j tuns infront of an other car.

Also, there is a very good older video featuring 9000 turbos.

NeedforSwede2