vw assembly line video

Jan Andersson

germany :

The last of the last beetles on the assembly line, some late model prototypes:

Jan Andersson

Those are great Jan thanks

The black paint dip is cool not sure I've seen a black layer on any here, just a white layer.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I especially like seeing how they installed the windows.

Reply to
John J

If at first you don't succeed.... get a bigger hammer :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Shut up f@ggot.

Reply to
ryan68bug

I just did a set the same way yesterday I use weedeater line and a big rubber hammer that looks like the one being used.

Reply to
Kafertoys