For those who like their tat italian.

do so like this, and yes I know it wouldn't be remotely practical, sensible or even that safe, and I don't currently have a job to buy it.But SFW. I love old italian supercar shapes.

Reply to
Elder

Not keen on those myself.

I'd prefer this:

SteveH

Verrrrr nice.

Reply to
Elder

Oooo that's lovely. He has a few quid judging by the pics (his driveway, clearly a nice area lookin at the neighbours as well).

Reply to
DanTXD

That looks cheap compared to this:

Although I have to say (grudgingly) that based on the pics the MR2 looks like someone did a good job.

Reply to
Steve Firth

GT4s are dirt cheap at the moment, as they're quite unloved due to the slightly odd styling. But they're still a proper Ferrari, and not all that hard to work on (longitudinal V8, rather than the transverse V8 of later models - means you can do stuff like cambelt changes with the engine in situ).

Good as that MR2 / 355 replica is, it will always be an MR2, so I'd spend my money on the GT4, personally.

Reply to
SteveH

one thing that lets the replica down is the fact that it still looks like an MR2 interior with ferrari badges! does anyone do a interior kit for them or is a gear surround as fair as it goes inside?

Reply to
Vamp

Id have to agree that the GT4 is the one Id go for too, maybe my old age is showing.

But I dispise the MR2 355 Rep, I think they look total and utter shit, there is one near me, and its miles away from looking anything like a 355, sorry, but they are just crap.

Reply to
StevieB