ford escort rs turbo

They did, yes. It was just revised ignition mapping for the catalyst that produced the power boost.

Trust me on this. _Never_ talk about an Evo III within earshot of a Lancia enthusiast unless you want to be laughed out of the place.....

If you don't trust me, read this:

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

at what?

Reply to
Theo

i will find the magazine that has the evo 3 pitted up against the escort cossie evo has 215 and 16 inch slivery alloys with 205/45/16 tyres on that i do know other than that, i'm at a loss

Reply to
dojj

Just shows that Evo, as I always suspected, know jack shit.

Reply to
SteveH

Yea but Steve, we know this, they liked the 'Sport' Ka for gawd's sake :)

Reply to
Dan405

Lol. Yeah.

Forgot about that - but, there again, I don't read that tosh these days.

Reply to
SteveH

unfortunately, I have to agree with Steve H.. again.

Fast Delta family (again)

HF Turbo 120 bhp, carb, fwd, standard Delta body HF Turbo i.e 140 bhp, fwd, standard Delta body HF 4WD 165 bhp 4wd, Standard looking Delta body, 4 headlamps HF integrale 165 bhp 4wd, wider body HF integrale 16v 185 bhp 4wd, wider body + bonnet bulge HF Integrale Kat 185 bhp 4wd, wider body again, bigger bonnet bulge, 4 small headlights, 8v HF Integrale Evo 200 bhp 4wd, wide body, 4 small headlights, single tailpipe HF Integrale Evo 2 215 bhp, cat, Evo, no sunroof, Aircon, different seats, smaller turbo

*Very* late Integrales were handbuilt, slight changes[1], still 215 bhp. [1] power steering oil cooler, diff oil cooler, different clutch, different gutters, and they don't rust above the hatch.
Reply to
Pete M

snip

Where does he say that the magazine was Evo?

Reply to
Jamesy

He didn't :)

Reply to
Lordy

At the doors ! :)

Reply to
Lordy

Oooops. Misread that. But I wasn't the only one.

Still - whichever mag it was obviously knows f*ck-all.

Reply to
SteveH

it was way back when them escorts were new ;)

Reply to
dojj

" dojj" wrote ;

correct :)

which is obviously by the grove (don't the technical term) at the rear of the roof.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

"Lordy" wrote;

Yep!

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

Don't the apples fall out ?

Reply to
Lordy

snip

Definitely /not/ Evo then - could've been "Performance Car" though, the spiritual predecessor to Evo.

Reply to
Jamesy

no, it wasn't "I've got lots of money and lets see which car I can buy this month" magazine ;) it was something like CAR or Autocar or something let me dig it out in a few months and I'll tell you all about it :)

Reply to
dojj

Edited by Hugo T-J by any chance? ;-)

Reply to