Fuel prices

WTF is going on, it just cost me £54.00 to fill up, this is taking the piss now, soon my card wont be able to fill my car up in Tesco's

95p a litre for Super unleaded, joke tbh
Reply to
Ronny

Highest I've seen locally was 92.9 texaco and independant for 95ron.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

I'll take your £54 and raise you £62.50 last Thursday lunchtime. God-damn

70l tanks.

So use normal Unleaded then !

Reply to
Nom

I filled up on Saturday at the BP J40 on the M1 - 98.9p Super UL.

David

Reply to
David Lane

My tank is pretty tiny, well apparently I have 2 tanks lol, it still holds less than the fwd version around 58 litres i think

I get alot more miles for a little extra money, so stick to super, usually I use Optimax but Tesco are now doing 97 in our local, so been giving that try.

Reply to
Ronny
99.9p down the road from me I was like !what the f*ck?!?!?!!??"
Reply to
dojj

99.3 for BP Ultimate last weekend, at least it's still cheaper than beer :-(
Reply to
Homer

I'll take your £62.50 and raise you £204.26 this afternoon - and tomorrow - and Thursday. God-damn half full 400 litre tanks.

Reply to
Conor

Ever thought about getting your own biobiesel processing plant?

Homer

I know its' dreadful I put £40 in the other day and will have to do it again in another month. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

f*ck and i thought 94.6 was high at my local BP place! never dared run the turbo on 95 as i was told not to as it'll knock :(

Reply to
Vamp

lol i use £40 to £50 a week. i will have to get a moped like you :0)

Reply to
aussie bongo

Can you get a moped with a tank that big?

Reply to
Depresion

we are paying around 81.9 to 84.9 a litre here in norfolk,uk

Reply to
aussie bongo

That was at 98.9p I almost had a heart attack.

Reply to
Depresion

£40 at those prices is around 48L just trying to imagine a moped with a tank that big.
Reply to
Depresion

62 quid to fill the Volvo with super. Filled a small VW transporter with diseasel last week and got to 71 quid!
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

costs me about £30-ish a week doing about 200 miles between top up's in the MR2 and average about 24mpg, when i went to JAE i got a pretty respectable

32mpg!
Reply to
Vamp

vito takes around £60 per 400 miles not bad for what it does

Reply to
dojj

In news:- snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I filled the Rangie up yesterday. 66 litres, £23.00 :-)

Reply to
Pete M