Golf mk2 VR6 turbo

ITYM S2000.

Yeah, but 125bhp/litre is shit by bike standads.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well, yes, actually, it's not a full 800cc..... 781cc to be accurate.

128bhp / litre.

It's about the same as a modern 600 sportsbike.

However, mine is much lower revving and has more torque.

Reply to
SteveH

No shitbreath but try putting that sort of power down through the front wheels.

Probably is, my dad's only 5'4"

Reply to
ThePunisher

Why would that be then?

Reply to
ThePunisher

LS1s are but standard iron blocks can be had for next to nothing.

Reply to
ThePunisher

That sounds like a challenge *rubs hands together*, of URCM whip round for:

(stage 5 kit) or one of the other 300+bhp compound charged kits for the Mini.

Reply to
Depresion

I'll post up a clip of a 550 bhp mk2 golf going up the drag strip in a second.

Reply to
REMUS

Did you even watch the video?

Reply to
DanTXD

I think it's safe to say he didn't....

Reply to
REMUS

Jesus, that's a fast golf.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

1) Point car wrong way 2) Dump clutch in reverse.
Reply to
Questions

Forget Golfs you want this:

130mph 12.2s quarter mile, front drive and British.

Tim S Kemp

But it didn't go up the drag strip in 1 second did it?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Considering top fuel cars do it in 4 that golf would need at least 8000 horsepower and the ability to get it to the ground to do a 1 second 1/4.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

OMFG use your brain, I miss out a comma and it takes 50 IQ off you.

"I'll post up a clip of a 550 bhp mk2 golf going up the drag strip, in a second"

Basic intuition should tell you that the time frame relates to the period in which it will take me to upload and create a link for you.

Reply to
REMUS

No, the meaning of your sentence is still ambiguous, even with a comma. If you can't communicate properly with other people, they won't be able give you, any evidence you present, or your opinions any respect.

This isn't just true on usenet, son, it'll affect you throughout your life if you don't do something about it.

If you had written: "In a second, I'll post up a clip of a 550bhp mk2 golf going up the drag strip"

That would have left me in no doubt as to what the subject of the video was going to be and when it was going to be posted.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

According to this:

could happen.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You would need alot less ft/lbs of thrust in space to cover the 1/4 mile in that time.

Reply to
REMUS

It takes more than a second to upload a pic Remus. So even with a comma my comment still holds true. And we're just winding you up. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston