goodwood festival of speed?

when is it anyone know? anyone know prices too? cheers peeps

Reply to
Vamp

£22 for Friday 7th July, I know that much because I'm hopefully gonna go!

Weekend is more - something like £40 for a day.

You could look up the website you lazy bugger!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Google not working? ;-)

Homer

Google is your friend

If going, make a *very* early start, especially if approaching from the London side. Aim to get there before 0700, or find somewhere close to stay overnight.

A few years back, despite having paid for the tickets, I gave up and went home after queueing in a near stationary jam for 3 hours. My brother was staying at a nearby caravan site to the south of Goodwood and got there with no trouble.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Would a bike be a good solution? Worked for us at silverstone once. Park the car a few miles away, ride in past all the jams. Good for getting round the circuit too.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

bollocks in Florida then :(

Reply to
Vamp

na google wasn't working but hey outlook was open and IE wasn't :)

Reply to
Vamp

google is no friend of mine! does it come down the pub on a friday? i think not, does google ever ring me? no!

no here sadly and that's a f*ck off silly time! hmm might call home and sky+ anything that the telly shows hehe

Reply to
Vamp

What about the rest of you? ;)

Reply to
Depresion

It's a gorgeous time to be up and about on a fine Summer's day. Best time to enjoy a drive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Early July.

Keep an eye on the papers - last year the Times gave away tickets for it and I got two.

David

Reply to
David Lane

I'm tempted by this...

Reply to
DervMan

oh july i was getting confused with june hmmm might make it after all! yay!!!

Reply to
Vamp

"Bloody expensive" is one answer.

There have been letters of complaint in Classic & Sports Car magazine that it's getting too corporate - whole areas are closed off to the paying punter.

Reply to
Halmyre