Got me a different VGA monitor for the car.

This one is only 10.4" and I know where I can get a touch screen and controller kit for it for about $100-120.

MeatballTurbo

Carl how are you going to incorperate it in your car? isnt 10" a bit big for a screen for the front?

Where can you get the touch screen kits from? 100$ seems cool, is it just some matrix thing that sits over the screen?

Cheers

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

I'm considering hacking about the center console down by the gear stick, losing the nice useful storage cubby.

Otherwise I'll stick on the arm mount I fitted to an Airvent for the Old

7" STN Widescreen composite I had in there before (that was removable because it was big and obviouse) It was a bit awkward but didn't really get in the way.

The touchscreen kits are available from

Armin will do right upto 12.1 inch. And will ship to the UK.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo