Got the Aero back.

I know, and I missed buying it back by a matter of days, then the club forum disappeared for political reasons. By the time it came back the car had sold.

Reply to
Elder

I have even more of a plan than that. It is a Trionic 5.2 (1993 only), 1994 onwards is Trionic 5.5. This apparently works with 5.2 firmware/software/maps as well as it does with 5.5

There is the ecuproject website for 5.5 cars and I think trionic 7, but the t5suite can read your standard map and version, and load a "stage

*" package based on your tuning. If you have an intake and a downpipe and a tuned exhaust like a JT you can go straight to stage 3 and grin.
Reply to
Elder

The 9000 Carlsson 2.3 was a proper hooligan car with a T3 and lag. The 9000 Aero had a smaller turbo but better mapping so it made more boost but gently. Still takes off, but the boost starts sooner.

Reply to
Elder