Green-eyed Monster

If I could realistically afford a Mustang, I wouldn't ever be going near a Focus, so it wouldn't matter if the window switch was the same.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You don't have to spend silly money unless you want brand new/after market suppliers like Roush/Saleen

Worth every penny. Just got back from 100 mile run from work. Parbold to Horwich up the M6 (twice because i forgot and went back down the M6) and the M61. Then M61,M65 to Rawtenstall. Then M65 M6 back home.

Ears are still ringing. Ton up, windows down, stereo on and open pipes on a V8 up on the cam !

It has actually cost me more to sit at home for 12 months that I spent on petrol last year.

My Z28 is supposed to get 25 mpg, I manage 22 and avg .17 since I got the car still better than the old stuff we had. '74 Torino we got down to 12 and my old Camaro around 10 if they were babied !

HTH

Reply to
Terminal Crazy