Grrrr...

No need - the later cars have the Klinger head-gasket as standard.

Reply to
Nom

Yes sorry that was a typo 8.2 seconds

REMUS

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Yup, pretty shameful. And in most cases the Pug would probably still be making 130BHP after the cvh had given it's final rattle....

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Ah, maybe I got my Eaton supercharger figures crossed over with the stock figure there.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Maestro Turbo's ROCK :)

Reply to
DanTXD

in news:1go85us.15irj0l15rob85N%%steve%@malloc.co.uk, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) slurred :

Ah, right. That might explain it - you get what, another 80Hp or so?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Bloody hell, I'll have to Google for that:

Yes, 86bhp according to Explorer Express.

They quote 0-60 of 7.3s and 285bhp.

The supercharger is a $3,500 kit, still bloody tempting.

Reply to
Steve Firth

440Bhp at the minute. It was at the last RR day i organised at john noble.
Reply to
Mason

Andy Nicholls now has a blue 550bhp maestro which holds the front drive 1/4 mile road car record I believe

Tim S Kemp