...hello?

Is anyone alive out there? I've seen no new posts for ages!

Reply to
DanB

Hmm, no posts yesterday. Enough to make one think that the regulars have lives!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's only a rumour.

Reply to
Pete M

Enough of this wild speculation accompanied by a complex web of lies! Enough! Enough I say!

Someone drop some stinky bait about Alfas/VAG TDis/Passats/Ford or maybe just some blatent lies such as Macs are better than PCs/Outlook Express or Windows Mail isn't the best newsreader out there and then end it with some bullshit statistics that you swear blind are true, but despite remembering a load of numbers and stats exactly to the 50th decimal point, you can't remember the source...

Reply to
DanB

I am. However, I've been rather busy getting redundant...

Reply to
Doki

Post corrected.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

'Anyone who owns a new shape Mini takes it up the arse'.

There you go, that should do it.

Reply to
JackH

Ho yuss and they're catching up with me.

I'm working notice in my old job. I start the new one in March. I am going down the chartered route so assuming I pass the exams, I will be chartered in... hmm...summer 2011.

So it's back to school for me; part time working hours to help with the study from when I start next month until June.

It'll mean less time saving people from their own opinions via Usenet. ;-)

Reply to
DervMan

is it me you're looking for?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh - been up in the land of the skirt wearing porridge eating one eyed idiots. Back home now though.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

"JackH" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Hardly controversial, though. It's an undeniable fact. Same for MX5s.

Reply to
Adrian

I 'knew' there was something strange going on up here in the land of the skirt wearing etc......

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I only have two of them. By day, a mild mannered scientist, by night I become - SPONGEMAN!! seeking out and absorbing spills, wherever they occur! But don't tell anyone, 's a secret identity, innit.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Yeah, but nothing of any interest to post. Too busy working and wondering why no-one is posting.

Reply to
Elder

You need to change your clock, because I thought it was today you were coming to Pontefract..?

-- The DervMan

DervMan

Ok. I'll call you the old soak in future.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You'll have fitted in nicely.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Busy in Wiltshire at the moment.

Did you know that in deepest Witlshire there are only three faces shared between several thousand people and that married folk tend to look like twins?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You're eating your words now in the post entitled "The Credit Crunch"

"I've still got my job, and f*ck me, things are cheap in the shops..."

Reply to
SPAMMEIFYOULIKEBUTIWONTREADIT

I suppose I'll be first against the wall come the revolution then.

Reply to
Doki