how much are these worth?

A set of TWS Alloys "kosei" S5R 17" fitted with Avon ZZ1 tubeless tyres . . all in almost new condition?

I know the tyres are aprox £95 each . . . cant find any info on the Alloys though and need to price them

Any of you guys help?

Reply to
Jan

Stick 'em on ebay and find out exactly what they're worth...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Hi,

That was the idea but I need to know what to price them at :-)

Reply to
Jan

Jan, quoted material goes above new material.

Anyway; that's the whole point of eBay. You don't price them at something on ebay; you list them, and people offer what they want to pay.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Hi, reply at the bottom, there's a good fellow.

Anyway, how the f*ck should we know?

Write an honest description, take some good pictures, punt it into ebay with £1 start and no reserve. Beep beep, bish bash bosh - you'll find out exactly how much they are worth. If you wanted more, take the hit and move on, someone got a bargain, maybe it'll be your turn next.

Or, you could set an unrealistic reserve of what you think they are worth, a starting price set at a few quid less. You'll check the auction every day to find out you have no bids, get your mates to punt up the price in the last few hours to a level where no-one in their right mind would consider buying and end up stuck with the wheels and the listing fees.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Try searching ebay for a similar set of wheels, use "advanced search" and check the "completed listings only" box. If you're lucky you'll find an identical set, and the price they ended thir auction at.

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

£200 would be my guess. They're not especially rare and people don't like paying a lot of money for second hand wheels unless they're perfect or refurbed, and relatively rare (ie, old BBS).
Reply to
Doki