I can't help loving this.

Jap, auto, black, and a proper pimptastic interior that reminds me of my old 900. And could be useful foil to the quiet reliability of the IS. Wonder if it would suit a chainlink steering wheel and number plate surround.

Reply to
Elder

It's shit.

And too much money.

Reply to
SteveH

If it wasn't I wouldn't like it.

Reply to
Elder

Buy it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Looks too much like the Nissan Cedric.

That's got a s**te name too so should be doubly appealing I would have thought.

Reply to
Conor

Oh Cedrics are equally cool looking too.

Reply to
Elder

Buy it, but f*ck off with the chainlink wheel idea.

Reply to
Pete M

You don't think it would suit the lowrider look with that brothel interior?

Reply to
Elder

Carl, nobody here seems to share your taste in cars, just take it that everyone thinks its a bad idea, buy it and do whatever you want to it and be happy.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I quite like it, I just don't 'do' chainlink Gothtimising.

Reply to
Pete M