I like Pugs,lol, what about ....

I wouldn't say 150bhp was in the 200bhp 'zone' ?

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Depends how big your zone is really. My 205 is in the 250bhp zone (well it is in my little world :))

In reply to the OP - i'd go for the Mi16/GTi6 engine and turbo it. Wont upset the cars balance like a V6 might, but will give it a decent enough powerboost to make things a bit more interesting.

Alternatively throw a bit of money at the Mi16 lump and 200bhp normally aspirated horsies are achievable (just ask Matt aka **_**)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs