I'll never live this down....

My step-dad had one of those at the same time as I had the Strada. He broke his foot and I spent a few weeks ferrying him around in it, at the time was a *very* nice car (to me) ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

In news:fTedg.75367$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Tony Bond (UncleFista) waffled on in a semi-interesting fashion, it went something like this;

I had a Supermirafiori Sport as well...

Prefer RS2000's to them.

Reply to
Pete M

Fair enough then. A TD might just do the job.

Reply to
Elder

Mitsu Delica. Run it on 50% Supermarket vegetable oil.

Should be OK.

Reply to
Elder

->->> But, I think I need a diesel.

->>

->>

->Mitsu Delica.

->Run it on 50% Supermarket vegetable oil.

A mix that rich is very smelly and will attract interest from the frying squad ;-)

Reply to
Geoff

Oi! Stop that, right now.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

But a petrol warms up quicker.

Reply to
ts86

Because it's wasting the energy from the fuel.

The A class has an aux heater, the Toyota fast idles and has a very short coolant loop when cold.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp