I'm a sick man. Someone help me!

I know where a guy has a couple of those massive citroens parked on his front garden. They've been rotting there a while though...

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Our Aga Servicing man is a Cit fan- in his garage, all turn key and go-

1) 1986 CX saloon GTi Turbo 2) 1985 CX estate Safari GTi 3) 1973 DS23 EFI 5 door 4) 1970 DS21 Pallas 5 door 5) not sure of the year D21 Decap.[1] [1] bloody rare, bloody valuable!

Its a pleasure to have him visit to see which he comes in!

Tim.

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

or a bmw

Theo

woo0oo

Reply to
Theo

Very nice and all that, but you'd really want the Stradale version of it

- you'd never manage to register that one for road use.

Reply to
SteveH