Italian car anyone?

Sounds like a torque steering piece of crap. Give me a Integrale any day over it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

"Desirable plate", yeah, useful if you get cut up by Beemers a lot. Quite obviously says "Yah Fuck".

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Just to give you an idea of space.

not my car, but look at the space left after the Audio install has been=20 fitted down the side.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Ooops, that is a NG car, not a C900. Try this one.

Gives an idea of how big the boot is.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

all mine are like that heh

Reply to
Theo

OK, so it's not 4wd, but it's a much better car for everyday use, as it's galvanised, has a properly screwed together interior and hasn't got the expensive 4wd to break.

Reply to
SteveH

Nice, but I'd rather have this one,

Homer

> 42&rd=1

gay price

Reply to
Theo

I would'nt buy a car like that for the daily run.

Reply to
REMUS

Let's just say we got half way through the karma sutra ;) and then some!

Reply to
REMUS

Thats like saying buying a naturally aspirated car is better because it doesn't have all the turbo stuff to break.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Oh god to be young and athletic.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Jesus man, must have been some good sex, you can't even spell Kama Sutra!

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'd settle for one or the other.

Reply to
Depresion

None of that would be an issue if Lancia built their cars properly !

That's what's great about Italian cars - you have to buy them with a view to things going wrong :)

Reply to
Nom

>> > 42&rd=1

my point exactl. bet it drives/handles hiddeously.

Reply to
Mason

Why ?

My car makes ~220bhp through it's front wheels, and it copes just fine.

There's plenty of traction available, as long as you're not trying to deliberately provoke it.

Reply to
Nom

I wouldn't have a car with that kind of power to the front wheels and *not* "deliberately provoke" it ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

In which case, you'd crash and die.

Mine copes just fine, as long as I don't do anything silly like floor the throttle in 1st gear on a damp road - stick to 2nd gear upwards, and there's more than enough grip to keep me on the road...

Reply to
Nom

it's not like i'm speaking from no experience.. the R5 is on 15's and makes aprok 160bhp...can drive that just fine..

and wil happilly spin through 1st and 2nd if i let it...

I just prefer the idea of a 4WD delta

Mason

Reply to
Mason