Lancia Delta H F Turbo

I would bid on it but I wouldnt be able to drive it untill i was 20+ and i'll be at uni then (hopefully).

£230 though... surely thats a good price with only 4 hours to go? For anyone with some spare revenue?
Reply to
REMUS

Only 3 hours to go now. And, the car may have disintegrated by then.

Reply to
Mark W

I would suggest anything with a rusty roof is best avoided..... not even getting into all the other blatent issues.

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Indeed, my second Integrales' roof near as dammit dissolved in less than 12 months.

So much for galvanising..

Reply to
Pete M

I'm not so sure the Delta was galvanised.

Reply to
SteveH

Worth scrap value only in that condition without an MOT.

You should be able to pick up a mint Martini striped version for not much more.

Reply to
SteveH

I am very sure *that* one wasn't.

Reply to