KYB damper suppliers

Anyone know of a good company that stock KYB dampers? Wanna get a new set for the Volvo. I've got the part numbers I'm after, but am having trouble locating someone that stocks them.

stock the front ones, but not the rear ones.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Try RJM motorsport up in Glenrothes Scotland

their an approved KYB stockist

Reply to
Rob

I can recommend

I have bought tonnes ofstuff from them. Always helpful and a top service.

Reply to
Snapper

Cheers for that but they weren't on there. Lots of other useful bits though!

However, it turns out

do stock them, but on the website they're only listed for earlier models, which are still the same ones. So for under £150 I can have a new set of gas dampers for the Volvo. Result :D

Reply to
Carl Gibbs