Legendary. Just legendary.

After reading this, I feel compelled to send him an award for the greatest misuse of the English language since Vamp was discovered.

I really want a double duck window.

Reply to
Pete M

"Bidders are committed"

they'd need to be.

And his photos make yours look like the brochure originals :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The last pic is the best. I'm interested :p

Reply to
Les Ross

Google for Raymanboy, he is a legend, especially with =A36k X1/9s that he= =20 won't allow viewing of because you are wasting his time.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder