Lets put it to a vote!!!

True enough. I'm not sure he really knows what he wants though to be fair :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Tricksy's one word. Shite's another.

Reply to
AstraVanMan
[...]

If BMW did a Touring so did ALPINA so it could be C2, B3(s), B6 or B8 as well as B10 - based on E30, E36, E46 3s and E34, E39 5s.

Could just be a BMW with the wheels...

...have a closer look if you get a chance. :)

Alistair J Murray

Ah, that'll be those new "multi spoke" alloys I've been hearing about.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It looked like yours, but as an estate, and i'd swear it said B10 on it. I shall take careful note and phone cam pics next time i see it tho!

Reply to
DanTXD

So did citroen ever do a single spoke alloy? :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

They've done a load of single spoke steering wheels...

Reply to
Pete M
[...]

Could well be a B10, not all are known to the register...

Be great if you could get the number too. :)

Alistair J Murray
[...]

I'm sure they had them on more than one concept car in the mid '70s, non runners at a guess...

Balancing them would be a bitch.

Not found any pics yet.

Alistair J Murray

I always wanted them to.

I'd buy a set to go with my BX's monospoke steering wheel.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

i'd love an 850i but i got 2 things to think about, running/service costs, fuel costs and the biggy INSURANCE! most cars beat the MR2 on service costs and running costs, think only a ferrari/Porsche cost more hehe. insurance is the biggest bummer. i wanted a few nicer cars but insurance cripples. although a nice 535 is cheaper to insure than the 328 by £50 but will drink more no doubt and well most have shit looking alloys too. although they can squeeze 20's onto a 5 series hmmm :)

Reply to
Vamp

Isn't that three things?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Plus isn't a 328 likely to be rather pricy in all of those areas?

Reply to
DanTXD

*cough* doesn't matter how many things but it's something to consider. the BMW 328 aint cheap but a lot cheaper than my other choices. one being keeping the MR2 turbo :(
Reply to
Vamp