Makes no Sense

I can't explain why even to myself, but I really want a Chevvy Caprice.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Erm?

Aren't they the wallowy, jelly-mould shaped Yank cop car / taxi?

Reply to
SteveH

me to, isn't it what them blues brothers drove? i don't even want a nice one. rough well worked ex cop car is what i fancy in LA colours :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yup. supposed to be a look copied from the XJ40 Jags.

The interior is foul, the handling non-existent but I still want one. Although I'd settle for a Ford Five Hundred.

Steve Firth

Ooooh no, theirs was a 1974 Dodge Monaco.

The Carpice is this one:

This one would also be OK:

And then there's this:

Steve Firth

The f*ck, since when were you a spelling meister?

Reply to
Steve Firth

That just looks like a big VAG saloon (maybe Phaeton/Passat/Superb). Nice enough but I'm not sure.

Reply to
Elder

It's a Volvo S80!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Indeed, with 4WD.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's a Ford Passat 4-Motion.

Reply to
SteveH

"In fact, one of the things that ford proudly stated at the press introduction was that the trunk could hold 8 golf bags. They even had 8 bags full of clubs to prove the claim. (they all fit)."

You are J Tarbuck Esq and ICMFP.

Reply to
Grant

GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST NOW.

Reply to
Conor

4 motion - Fart, Piss, Puke and Shit? Yup, they're all amply descriptive.
Reply to
Conor

You do realise that you'll have to spend the next year having Belly Busters at every greasy spoon to increase your size enough so that you fit snugly in it instead of sliding around on the drivers seat?

Reply to
Conor

Yeah, but I reckon a greasy spoon is the only place where I would find a parking place big enough to stop.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oddly enough Mrs F. said the same. Since she's a psychologist she was also offering to provide the therapy, at a reasonable price of course. However the therapy seems to be that I take her to an expensive shop and hand over my debit card.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Are you trying to tell us something? See thread on young drivers looking at NCAP ratings.

Peter Hill

1967 Chevy Impala 4 door, like the one the brothers drive in Supernatural,

ThePunisher

Has a certain something.

And I do like the riviera. Boat tail looks so wrong yet so right at the same time. Like the back end of an overgrown Corvette meets the front end of a Cadillac. Can't help think it needs airbags.

Reply to
Elder

But then it would look like Dolly Parton.

Reply to
Steve Firth