Me too - pics

Alistair J Murray

and the point in the post? aint those pics already on there? still i'm not moaning i'd love a proper beemer! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Same as all the other "look at my shiny toy" posts. :)

Only 3 or 4 days.

I think you probably would. :)

Alistair J Murray

If it was a manual - i'd concur :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Bit hard to use hand controls in a manual.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston
[...]

It has a nice manual mode and is pretty smart left to its own devices.

You can get servo clutch do-das, they do kinda work...

...just not as well as a big V8 with a smart autobox. :)

Alistair J Murray

I suppose i could learn to live with it - it is quite pretty afterall :D

Reply to
DanTXD