More Ebay

I noticed two Capris on eBay that may be worthy of someones attention (personally I can't stand Capris so it won't be me).

There was a 3.1 Essex engine in a Laser bodyshell (old shell was apparently rotten). Good thing, engine, bad thing body is burgundy and looks pants since it still has laser decals.

There was also a much nicer looking body with a Corvette 5.7 engine with Holley carbs.

I only glanced at them but they may be of interest to the nutters who like Crapis.

Reply to
Steve Firth