More ebay kipple

Tony (UncleFista)

'1 OFF'

Thank f*ck

Reply to
Abo

I tell you what, that looks fairly well put together, let down by beeing a Mynheer kit and a rover under it all.

If the owner did anything himself he did it fairly well. If he paid a garage/body shop to do everything he was robbed, badly.

I don't like it, but I like the effort.

Reply to
carl.robson

Yebbut, £14k for the body kit ? I don't understand why so much. Is it just GRP ?

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

I wouldn't own it, it has the same awful Rover 200 dashboard painted white and I'm not sure about the wheels but it doesn't look too badly done to me.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Apart from the fact I don't like that stuff so I'm bound to rip into it lol, the quality of the work around the boot install is s**te

Reply to
Abo

Yeah, but as the seller says, all it needs is an afternoon's sniffing glue and it'll look perfect again.

Reply to
Douglas Payne