nearly my birthday

just a little longer to go (wednesday 12th) and i'll be 26, getting old now!!!

not long now till i'm 30 :(

Reply to
Vamp

Bah I'll be 36 in a couple of months. And I actually had to think 'how old will I be' before I typed this lol

Reply to
Abo

Heh, I'll be 27 soon. I lost a year somewhere...

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Happy birthday old man.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Only 9 months until I'm 40. Still trying to work out what to do about it.

Reply to
Elder

I know that feeling, I've just done the same thing.

I'm 38 in December.

Bugger, I thought I was 36, but I can't be.

Reply to
Pete M

buy a car with a bigger V8 than the toyota had :)

Reply to
Vamp

Buy that limo hearse and have a mobile party.

Reply to
Abo