nearly there!

The hair i have now, has never been cut :)

Reply to
DanTXD

How immature thinking.I'm sure you can invite your friends over for a pool party in your car.

Reply to
mehajahbien

What's immature thinking? Is it too much effort to quote what you're replying to?

Right, I get ya. Has sir not been taking his "ironic recognition" pills today then?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

They look the same size as my E39.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The grey shows more when mine is short.

And there are the 3 tell tail white ones that grow 3 times as fast, in the Goatee.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

With the car he used to drive, I'm sure it was on the option list.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

probably too complex on google groups

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

About as complex as it is on OE - move cursor down to just below sig, then shift+ctrl+end, shift+del to cut, ctrl+home to move cursor to start, shit+insert to paste*, ctrl home to get to top again, shift +down/page down to highlight unneccessary crap at beginning, delete to get rid, then do the same to get rid of the sig, due to OE being s**te. Easy, and despite sounding quite complex it literally takes about 2 seconds.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Looks like you'll have to quit your job mate. ; ) Funnily enough the healthier you get the more energy you have. It's kind of a catch 22.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Low cholesterol foods. Get it tested and see a doc. Basically everyone knows when they are eating shit. I'm as guilty of it as anyone. But you also have to have a life as well. Genetics are a huge factor as well. Asian races tend to have low cholesterol. Only way to know is to have it tested.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I plan to mate. Would love not to commute. I drive in because even with traffic it is less stressful and the only part of the day I like. The rest of the time is crap, and if I had to rely on trains/trams to get in it would add between 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours onto the journey each way, depending on what they decided to cancel, cost me more and get me more wound up by paying to stand on overcrowded cattle trucks.

Actually, I think what I need to quit is this country.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I think we all do. I'm tempted, with a mate and his missus, having emigrated out there (she's a Yank), keeping on asking when I'm going to come out and visit them, and about 5 million relatives out in Oz asking me the same thing. Oz has the advantage of citizenship. Hmmm.....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Plenty of room over here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It's pretty nice over here. Western Australia is like gods own country. I live in a big townhouse that is 1 mile from the waters edge of one of the best beaches in the world. The city is about 15 minutes away by car. You could ride it in 45 minutes on a push bike. The cost I hear you ask.

168,000 pounds. We even have speed cameras. But the are big black things on tripods and they have to a big yellow sign near them by law. And there is only 8 in the entire state which is half the size of America. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Forgot to add. If you buy an M3 BMW or a TVR or a Noble over there and own it for 12 months and bring it with you, you can probably make about Aus$40k on it in about a week.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Surely WA is a bit big to compare to Yorkshire, which _is_ God's own county?

(and looking outside, I can believe it atm - sunny and gorgeous!)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Just another day here. I had bung windscreen wipers on my Landcruiser once and I didn't know for 6 months.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Mmmm, arid. The landscape here does require regular watering to keep it looking great.

And the water tastes wonderful too!

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Funnily enough, it's the only part of Oz I've never visited. Done virtually everywhere else, bar Sydney or Canberra, that is. Or Tasmania. And despite having a sister live there, I still haven't got my arse over there yet.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

There is cold beer here waiting for you. Get your arse in gear. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston