nearly there!

Can i come too :) ? How much are 206's worth out there?

Reply to
DanTXD

LOL! Hey, if enough of us chip in a s**te old car to export to Oz, it might even be viable to charter a ship :-P

Reply to
AstraVanMan

My car's not s**te or old - its the best car ever made in the world ever :)

Actually it is quite old now...

Reply to
DanTXD

Jesus vamp if I knew you'd go that low to =A33300 I'd have given you =A33500.

Your insurance may be cheaper on the beemer but you have lost =A31700 in one year on that MR2 and the Beemer is what, seven grand? So you're paying =A33700 to pay a few hundred less on your insurance?

You wally.

Is it really hard to shift an MR2 Turbo or something?

Reply to
fishman