new addition

In news:d9ro90$2k8$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Mr Scouse Ponce, to you. ;-)

Well, makes for painful reading most of the time. :-p

Reply to
Pete M

What he just said.

Exactly, don't make the mistake of thinking i'm taking any of this personally or indeed care about people's assumptions about my IQ.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Mmm - there's a thought. A negative IQ.

Would that start with a K just like tax codes do when you have more benefit than allowances.

So a really serious dullard could have an IQ of K140...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

ITYM 'former employees'.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

So you employed Chavs?

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

I don't think you can be *that* picky about who you employ to stack supermarket shelves, for the sort of wages you need to pay to run at a half-decent profit.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Of course you can. There are plenty of non-chav people out there desperate for a job like that.

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

How little you know.

Reply to
SteveH

Of Course, I'll "Start" by questioning your spelling.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Why be specific. The imagination can think up much nastier things, when it is your own body you are worrying about.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Unfortunatley, that doesn't come under "Excepted vacancy" under any of the current discrimination laws.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Au contraire.

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

sorry to butt in on you guys (robs wife here), but I can't understand why on earth you think that unusual names seem to be related with being a chav. the most common names are the ones most likely to be chavs. margaret =maggie louise = lou stephanie = steff nicola = nic

need i say more? well I will..... Shelbi Marie got her name given to her because i thought it was a nice name. And no i didn't even think of "Shelby" cars at the time. It was more to do with a film that julia roberts starred in called steel magnolias. So just so you guys know neither me, rob or either of my children are chavs. They will be brought up with the best education and with proper manners unlike the "CHAVS" that stand on the corner of the streets or that hang about bus stops with their bottle of buckfast or whatever they drink these days. I apologise if i seem to have gone on about this but i do not like my children or myself to be reffered to as chavs.

Reply to
Rob

I wouldn't be offended by such remarks and unfortunately I would expect further retorts of the very same nature in this thread. This is an unmoderated group and as such, people can act how they feel and see fit regardless of the consequences because there will be no reprisal. It pissed me off big style and being a hot blooded testosterone enhanced teenage idiot... at first I couldn't take it (I have officially left this group twice I think :lol: over the years), but I see it for what it is now and choose to either ignore it or handle the situation without showing my emotion to the same extent.

I like Robs optimism and I see nothing wrong with your kids name, I hope she stays healthy and grows up quickly :)

Reply to
REMUS

See the key with an arrow pointing upwards on it? (it may or may not say 'shift' as well or instead of)

Yes, there's one on each side of the keyboard.

That allows you to use what are commonly known as 'capital letters'.

If you're struggling with this, I'm sure Channel 4 are showing repeats of Sesame Street.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh? Sending them outside of the UK then?

Chavkids get the same education as everyone else in our loathesome state schooling system. It's not that state schooling is bad, it's just that the British have screwed it up. The Scottish schools have been brought down to the same level.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK