New car....

Um, why ?

Average Kev/BoyRacer type doesn't drive a Turbo car !

Joking ?

One of the easiest ways to more power on a top-mounted-intercooler car (Impreza, Sunny GTi-R, etc.) is to move the intercooler to the bumper. You've got a much higher throughput of cold-air there.

Reply to
Nom

But if he does he thinks it's an Evo and it will have a big exposed intercooler. Or even better, he's moved the radiator and he's trying to make it look like an intercooler. I've seen it lots of times.

He rallys the car though. It'll last 20 minutes! It might do a bloody good job whilst it's working though :P.

Reply to
Doki

Don't get a Panasonic x70... mine sucks :(

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Can't say I ever had. Anyhow, this will be a performance mod, not a cosmetic one :)

That'll teach him then :)

Reply to
Nom

erm, that was supposed to be on the OT thread.

*slap*
Reply to
Simon Burrows