Oh ffs...

...not only does it look s**te, but look at the price:

*shakes head*
Reply to
JackH

agreed shit box!

i hate side skirts and low bumpers on a punto! makes it look like a drivable brick! fugly piece of dog shit!

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah, but *£8K*!

And it's not even the 1.2...

Reply to
JackH

You could take Mason and Rob..... I hear Rob knows a thing or two about modded Puntos? *snort*

Reply to
SteveH

Someone has done a good job with the pictures (except the last one), quite moody but yeah., the car looks like dogshit.

Reply to

Most expensive steam iron I've ever seen

Reply to
Pete MC

It does sadden me. The fact so many good little cars get such a bad reputation because of what some kids decide is "cool" this year.

Mason

Reply to
Mason