Oi PeteM, reckon the plate on this would look good on the Audi?

Go-on, admit it.

Reply to
Elder

One way to advertise that a "COCK" is driving, that's usually reserved for AUDI drivers. This is far more suitable for his car -

Roger

Heh, would be rather amusing to have that.

I'd need an R8 to do it proper justice, and I'd rather have an RS6. I might just have to buy an RS6 Avant when I've got a few more disposable readies.

I may just have to see if there's any way whatsoever of getting a comedy Czech or German plate next year. Best one I saw this year was LOS TW 47... that made me giggle.

Reply to
Pete M

Years ago in Germany I saw COC UR 1. Raised a few giggles, that did.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

A guy I know has an import Lancia Kappa with a personalised number on dutch style plates and white oval NL sticker on the boot. Never gets caught by GATSOs :)

Reply to
fishman