Strangely drawn to this even though it is the older shape CC shell, not the CS.

although this second one is a lot rarer as it is a CS shell.

The Carlsson became the Aero just after the facelift and change to CS shell.

Reply to
Elder

The guy that owns it sounds like a realist heh. Wonder what the mileage is...

Reply to
Iridium

Probably moon and back, but they do that.

Reply to
Elder

Well that's only about 770,000km - and if the one in the thread below is anything to go by, should be easy peasy :-)

Reply to
Iridium

I like it, would be tempted if it was a bit nearer. What do you reckon it will go for? And love this comment:

"if you rolled it down a mountain, and lived to tell the tale, you'd still be quids in"

Quality!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Either it will have either one bid and go at starting price or people will get excited by Abbott parts and go stupid mad.

Those Aero seats are heated and electric adjust only (don't know if the heating is wired on this one) and I did see a PV Volvo that had a set of ordinary 9000 seats fitted, so they might be adaptableto any 4/5 door volvo.

It has 12 months MOT, but remember, my convertible had a 1 day old MOT and I noticed the "little bit of bubbling" on the windscreen surround. It only needed brake pipe work because the garage reckoned the old ones were corroded and did the work for him, but he showed me the old ones and there was just some factory paint missing and no pitting or rust. The windscreen surround appeared to be a little rotten and may have had a semi-serious whack (god knows how hard something would have had to hit it to twist the surround about 1/4" but not shatter the windscreen) at some point. BTW, the HPI came back as clean on it. It was written off, and it hadn't had any work on it.

Reply to
Elder

*Wasn't* written off, obviously.
Reply to