Oi, Martyn...

You know that Zil 131...

here's one down the road from you...

Austin Shackles

During stardate Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:42:40 +0100, Austin Shackles uttered the imortal words:

Nah... you would need a long narrow garage to store that in.... still at least the tyres are easy to let down to get it in and out.

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Let's start with typewriters."

Yes but Lee look at that huge fuel tank on the back it must do about

50yds/litre to need that. Derek (still bidding - padded room next week then!)
Reply to
Derek

Thank you, please allow me to apologise in advance for the pain Charlotte may cause you to endure should I even mention this to her. (Even though we could have much more space, and an inside shower, and... and...)

Wales is not far for a woman with such a temper, be warned, please give thought to moving, changing your name and having cosmetic surgery...

Reply to
Mother

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother"

Reply to
GbH

This one's bigger...

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:10:04 +0100, Alex enlightened us thusly:

's true, but by all accounts rare and expensive. The sam bloke as is selling that has a site (or another bloke does) which says that there were over a million Zil 131 made, and that they're easy to work on.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

During stardate Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:22:34 +0100, Austin Shackles uttered the imortal words:

They said that about VW Beetles but there aint many of them around now either.

I can't imagine 1 million zils knocking around, I suspect a bit of poetic license has been used by the seller. Otherwise everyone in Red square would be driving around in Custom lowered Pimped Zils :0)

"Pimp my Zil" - Yeah bro this ones got a Swimming pool complex fitted in the back for the Eastern European Massivvveee.

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D muttered summat about:

Now there's an idea.....

....hey martyn you know what would be good at these hot shows...

Reply to
Graham G

Yo, don go forgettin the chrome alloys, mi homies need them chromies

(Yes, I've been getting into Pimp my Ride - but not the UK version with that Westwood tosser, the X to the Z has it. He's thin!) ;-)

Going to go and have a little lay down now...

Reply to
Mother

A brothel?

Reply to
Mother

During stardate Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:45:27 +0100, Mother uttered the imortal words:

Does this mean I need to bring my large erection again..? took me all morning to get it down last time and try as I might I can never seem to squeeze it back in the box, I swear it's getting bigger each time I use it.

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

I think you need it!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I have to admit to being somewhat impressed with your erection, especially given your ability to get it up so easily with only minor assistance from Mrs D.

(Never did give you those instructions wot I've been carrying around for about a year, either...)

Reply to
Mother

Nah, that's the Zil, the 101 ambi has to stay as the Gin palace...

Reply to
Mother

He's a nob. I grew up in Bricks Town, they'd have eaten him for a light snack, then gone after Eminem for a desert...

Yeah, betterad, just got very moist with the thought of those combined...

Reply to
Mother

Isn't he the one who tried to hide the fact that his Dad's a bishop or summat?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs