OK amp opions.

JBL GTQ100 Alpine 3554 Alpine MRV-F250 Denon DCA-800 Radiomobile RA400 Kenwood KAC642

Anyone used any of these, and does anyone reckon the 3554 would be worth=20 =A350 on ebay as a buy it now?

--=20 Carl Robson (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

MeatballTurbo

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, MeatballTurbo decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

do you still want that Realistic thing? If ya do, I'll dig it out of the garage and whizz it up to ya in the next half hour or so.

Reply to
Pete M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yeah, would be good to have a look at Please. BTW, did you say you had another 2 channel?

Cheeky bastard ain't I.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, MeatballTurbo decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I did, but finding it seems more awkward than initially. I'll have a mooch and see ya in half hour, k?

Of course!

Reply to
Pete M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Cheers mate. Shoud be able to make good use of these.

Nice one fella, will keep the missus happy for a while, when I'm not spending dosh.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Arcam mate ;).

Reply to
Doki

I've had a couple of kenwoods (626 and 628) running for the past few years and they've been fine for me. They'll be going on ebay once the car itself is sold unless anyone on here wants them.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I think Pete has bailed me out with an old Tandy eq/amp and a small Pioneer 2 channel amp.

So I might be sorted now.

Just need to work out the wiring for the Tandy one (speakers are sorted I reckon, just to need to sort the power wiring), and I'm away.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, MeatballTurbo decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, sorry if the neighbours complained...

although not as sorry as my clutch felt :-|

Reply to
Pete M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Neighbours never said a word mate, but that kid riding by on the pavement on his MTB had a big shit eating grin after you took off.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That's alright, probably wouldn't have been for a good few weeks anyway, and they should get decent money on ebay.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Hehehe, we're assuming, hard launch :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Fairly moderatley reasonabley hard.

He dropped onto the road off the kerb, got it just a slight roll on bite, a car accelerates off the mini roundabout behind him, just as he floor it, from a standing start puts 100 metres between him and and an already accelerating car. I think the other driver thought he had selected reverse by mistake.

And that kid loved it, nearly fell off his bike.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar