Don't ya just hate it when...

You let a mate park a car on the path for a week, spend all bloody day fixing it so it runs, freeing off the brakes, sorting the overdrive, and generally fettling it electrically for him to turn round and say "Well, I bought it for £350, cost me £40 to get it home, but now it's running I want a grand for it" when you offer him £500?.

Tempted to go round and bill the bastard £500 for the work that I've done to it.

Reply to
Pete M

nope i don't hate that as i don't know anyway so gay who would turn around and say that. plus i probably would have been to lazy to help him with it :)

Reply to
Vamp

Labour parts and storage? Easily.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

If you go outside and check, I think you'll find it's developed an electrical problem and is now immobile.

And path rental is now £50/week.

Reply to
Grant

Too right, with friends like this who needs enemies!

Reply to
Ed

obviously a real case of taking you for a ride!!

Reply to
MrJolly