OK, so I've decided on an MR2

Probably changed since then.

I would have suggested trying the Fair Trade Guatemalan, but there's not much point anymore.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, I used to have to deal with Iveco customer service. Based in either Turin or Rome, staffed mainly by people who learna de Ingleesh from a de book.

Reply to
Pete M

I remember watching the Bathurst endurance touring car race from Australia on TV once, and the Aussie commentator pronounced Peugeot as "Poo-geoh" - which I thought was quite funny, and given their race performance, the first part was quite apt...

Reply to
DanB

You get it quicker?

Reply to