Oops

Hehehe Americans :-D

Lord, that made me genuinely laugh out loud.

Reply to
Iridium

Heh. The look on his face as the right answer goes green is class.

You just know that's the exact same look that "Ken" has when his mum calls him down for dinner but he wants to stay and play on his computer.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Or should that be "when both his wife and mother" call him down for dinner.

Reply to
Strangely Brown

I'm going with his wife, mother and sister all being the same person....

Reply to
SteveH

You're sick!

Reply to
Pete M

Lol...............like that!

Ken

"Pete M" wrote in message news:ei8688$d91$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

I think his dad is probably a ladyboy and is all of those things to him. Although let's be fair, his biological parents must be SO ashamed him they disowned him a LONG time ago.

Reply to
Iridium

You wouldn't let it lie :)

Reply to