oops - dervy did a doki...

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Paul Rooney decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

A straw up its arse, it'll be fine!!

Reply to
Pete M

In news:jJZif.3650$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-win.ntli.net, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Oh, by the way Dervy, I hereby award you SIN#2

Reply to
Pete M

:(

Alistair J Murray

What does SIN stand for?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Doh, sorry to hear that.

Good luck with that. My little accident 10 months ago still hasnt been resolved. Third party wouldnt admit liability, eventually went 50/50 but that was decided about 6 months ago, still no money. Wrote the solicitors another letter today strangely enough.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs
[...]

Glad to hear you're OK - don't be down, enjoy the rage.

Gets the heart pumping doesn't it. =8/

Alistair J Murray

I'll see your CityLink driver and raise you a Business Post driver ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

But at least he'd have come off worst.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'll see everything and raise you one of our bus drivers. One of them put their bus into someones house, another crashed and had to be cut out and airlifted, and another crashed the training coach, all within 2 days last week! All 3 written off i think. Ooops

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

RIP the kermit

derv loved it even if a few here didn't!

Reply to
Vamp

He, sunshine.

Reply to
DervMan

Yup.

Ya. The cute paramedic says, "your blood pressure is a little high." Not to cute paramedic says, "ya, he's just rolled his car."

D'oh.

Reply to
DervMan

That was always half the point.

Think I need a Citroen Saxo 1.5 diesel with VTS stickers... :)

Reply to
DervMan

I'll see you all of them, anything else you can think of, and I'll raise you Corsa/Saxo drivers :)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

I used to phone one place up every Saturday night when I was nighting out at the Schreiber factory at Runcorn.

Reply to
Conor

In article , Tim S Kemp says... ...

Wasn't one of the draymen was it?

Reply to
Conor
[snip]

Given that you were OK without them, they made the right decision.

Commiserations. I'm sure you'll have great fun choosing a replacement.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Badged up as Nisa Todays, didn't think I had the right to use lane 2 on the approach to roadworks but decided after I'd passed the rear of his trailer.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp
[...]

YKIMS :)

Alistair J Murray

Surely you mean a VTS with diesel stickers ? :-)

Glad to hear you're OK. After all, it's only a lump of metal at the end of the day, even though it's a pisser when you lose a car you like.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P