oops - dervy did a doki...

well someone did post complaining no ones been modding!! guess that's fixed now!! one well modified Ka? could rebuild it as a "street ka?" lol

only making a jest because Dervman is ok.

Mark

Reply to
loopy livernose

And then get a pizza after she'd gone...

Reply to
PC Paul

least the KA will have an excuse to look like a bad cut-n-shut now :)

Reply to
Vamp

well, as long as he's ok, Kermit is dead then eh :(

Reply to
dojj

Probably. :-/

Any diesel Sierras for sale in the FSOC?

Any Sierras for sale?

Reply to
DervMan

absolutly shed loads we have someone who is DESPERATE to get rid of his 2000E and someone who's just flogged his 24V saph cossie looker both went for el cheapo money

Reply to
dojj

there is also a post of condolense there ;)

Reply to
dojj

Cops pulled a driver out of his cab near there in a recent documentary. The feller was wearing stockings, high heels, etc. When was it you were there again?

Reply to
Paul Rooney

Glad you are ok mate. I know how much you loved that Ka but at least now you can get the fun of shopping for something else. A change is meant to be as good as a holiday.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Heh. Maybe. Currently finding all the boring cars to cause the most offence to the regulars on here :) because I can't sleep. Keep on getting flashbacks.

Reply to
DervMan
[...]

I found myself just *raging* out of nowhere for weeks after my, much less serious, pranging.

Expect to finds yourself unconditionally angry that such numpties are allowed on the planet at the strangest moments for the next wee while.

Alistair J Murray

I quashed the immediate desire to get out and thump the kid because he didn't try to consciously take me out, he presumably didn't see me there* and certainly didn't leave home to take out the green Ka.

*with lights on no less.
Reply to
DervMan
[...]

If I was on my feet the driver who scuffed my shiny toy would almost certainly been in receipt of a stiff kicking.

Some dings are just unfortunate, others are a complete wind up...

8(

Alistair J Murray

Maybe, but it wouldn't have made me feel any better. With hindsight he looked pretty upset, but I guess I would if I saw somebody sliding along the road on the roof of their vehicle.

Tell you bloody what, it's a good job I had both hands on the wheel, otherwise I would have gone right into the side of the third party and not into the wheel - and that could have hurt the passengers in the rear.

Reply to
DervMan

Sounds like you were lucky to walk away.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

No, that's my plan.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You could always poke him in the kneecap with an alpina key.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

LOL.

Shame he wasn't a bit more sober. He might have argued the toss.

Reply to
Conor

I *want* 8-D

Reply to