Opinions please

If they were *that* good, people would bother and live with the LHD... ;)

The 75 never sold as well as said Civics here either.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Or a warranty.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

ROTFL... didn't you used to own a quad cam 1.7 16v Alfa???

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I learned the hard way.

Mind, that engine sound was to die for.

Reply to
SteveH

People will, when there's no RHD cars left. It's coming soon, I tell you ;-)

Bad example. Cheap-ish shopping trolley vs relatively expensive sporting saloon.....

Reply to
SteveH

I liked the fact you effectively sat on the floor.

Unusual in anything hatch like, these days.

Anyway... IIRC, that car didn't do you that much harm overall. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

SteveH: UKRCMs very own 'Comical Ali'.

LOL

I'm talking the B16 engined DOHC VTEC VTi models, of which there are plenty left here, be they in hatchback or saloon form.

HTH

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Erm, weren't they 5 years later? - ie. Rover 400 / 45 shaped?

Don't exactly see hundreds of 'em around either.

Reply to
SteveH

It was the start of a slippery slope.

I want another.

Reply to
SteveH

No... I've shown you plenty on ebay from time to time as well, YTC. :-P

Not as revered as the shape I'm talking about, and you can pick them up for relative peanuts compared to the earlier ones.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I dunno, they're pretty rare too, not 75 rare, but rare. I prefer the F&TF style saloons :)

Reply to
DanTXD

They all look the same to me ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I currently have a hankering for a Primera E GT / ZX.

:'(

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Sick bastard.

Reply to
SteveH

150bhp from a 2.0 16v... getting mildly back OT.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Heh.

150bhp from 2.0 8v :-p
Reply to
SteveH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Carl Gibbs wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I've had a 3.0 Monza, although mine wasn't a GTE. Nice car, comfy, quickish and occasionally sideways. Rust well, engines are lovely but the 24V Carlton engine swap has to be done. Dash is massive.

Reply to
Pete M

I'd trust th K over a timing belt snapping oil drinking Alfa lump.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

True

Reply to