OT : ADSL supplier

:o) ok mate.

I think you'll find that you took offence at a comment i made to Sleeker GT not you...you then commenced "not arguing" I never actually said your ADSL was via BT but i said he should check with the IPS *HE* works for.

but whatever floats your boat mate :o)

Reply to
Mason

Look even if it is datastream not IP stream it all comes through the BT netwrok it just means it's being rented by someone else. No point in you trying to make it look like i dont know what i'm on about. It's my career FFS. Your on ADSL therefore using a BT line and the BT network end of.

Reply to
Mason

Lol you getting stressed?

Reply to
ron

nope...just thought it deserved an "end of" because i couldnt be arsed to chimp about it all nite....

i'm at work now and kinda busy (trying to complete "Point Blank" on expert mode...if you can call that busy) one of the joys of working for an ISP...pool table, free food, arcade room (SEGA RALLY!!!) etc etc

Reply to
Mason

Jesus..it's gone 11pm. I'm going home :o) didnt realise it was so late..aaaah well i'll just take tomorow off ;o) have fun y'all.

Reply to
Mason

Agreed. I'm fully aware of CBC. It's something we are very involved in at a provisioning level.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Depends on how much of the system is done through XML, and how long=20 certain critical stay up for each day (currently down and under repair=20 longer than it is up, you will know which system I'm on about).

=A316.99 is an example of what someone can sell on for, not what we buy=20 it for, or provide it to them for. It is substantially cheaper than=20 that.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

provisioning

eCo is always down. and XML ordering is great....but it takes up just as many man-hours dealing with XML rejections as it did with the old system.

Depends on how much of the system is done through XML, and how long certain critical stay up for each day (currently down and under repair longer than it is up, you will know which system I'm on about).

£16.99 is an example of what someone can sell on for, not what we buy it for, or provide it to them for. It is substantially cheaper than that.
Reply to
Mason