OT: Desktop

Does anyone else piss about with there desktop's if using windows XP?

this is mine

This new Dashboard Lornhorn thing is cool

Excuse the pr0n pic :) just thought Id spice your sunday up .....:)

Anyone else wanna post pics of there desktops?

Reply to
Ron

Pah. I used to run some odd shell on 9x ages ago. And it doesn't even come close to what you can do with X if you set about it.

Reply to
Doki

Is someone perhaps a little bored tonight Ron :) ?

Reply to
Dan405

Is Longhorn any good? What build are you running?

Reply to
Depresion

Yeah sundays suck :(, I have been trying to find some decent themes for my car, but nothing looks great yet in 7".

So just sitting here pissing about :)

Does anyone do anything on sundays.???

I'm waiting for all this damn snow they promised us, so I can try out the Quattro for the first time in 4 yrs of owning it....

Reply to
Ron

It's not longhorn m8, its a dashboard to mimic Longhorn I presume, you can download it here

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Yeah, but I'm runnin windows2000 standard desktop so its pretty dull.

Just for you ron:

Perhaps it'll stem the tide of boredom a wee bit, who knows.

(c:

All good things. Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

aww thanks, Windows 2000 imo should be used in the workplace and thats it, its soo not customisable :( .

I took it off my pc in work and put XP on.

Sim city 3000 rocks :)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

-- Chet

Chet

I got a 403 (forbidden) on that one lad.

)c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I stripped and cleaned RC car to fix the pullstart and steering (had a minor off this afternoon ;) )

Reply to
Dan405

Aye same here.

Reply to
Dan405

ooh me too :)

-- Chet

Chet

Fixed

-- Chet

Chet

Name

what the fack.

Reply to
Theo

Nice and tidy

Perhaps its time to get out the black bags :)

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

ROFLMAO !