OT F1

What a race!! No spoilers for those who didn't get up for it live but start to finish it was non stop action.

Reply to
Depresion

Thanks.

Reply to
Conor

Aye t'was awesome :-)

I had to watch the replay as well because I was far too drunk to comprehend all that went on at 5am.

Reply to
DanTXD

I bet it was boring...

Reply to
Abo

Far more exciting than oval racing :)

Reply to
DanTXD

F1 more exciting than oval racing? Since when???

Reply to
Abo

Since oval racing was run on ovals...

HTH.

Reply to
DanTXD

Bah, F1 has been filled with Prima Donnas ever since Mansell left :P

Reply to
Abo

So you date big, hairy men?

;-)

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Since the invention of the right hand bend.

Reply to
Depresion

Bah I give up. One thing though, come down to Rockingham on the 7th May and watch us race the oval. Plenty of overtaking, lead changes, running side by side, bumper to bumper within inches of each other. No inflated egos, just hardcore racing.

And if you want to watch cars turning right, there'll be F3, Super Silhouettes and VSR6's racing on the infield.

Reply to
Abo

Wow! I bet 'no spoilers' was more exciting than when they tried 'no tyres'.

Reply to
Mark W