Request...

I've been putting together the latest version of my Datasheet.

Now not a lot of people know this, but we had a little house fire last year and I lost a whole bunch of archive material including car magazines, so I'm struggling to fill in some of the gaps in the sheet.

Does anybody have any old car magazines I could borrow?

Reply to
DervMan

Yes. Lots. YGM.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Derv - you haven't got mail, it keeps on bouncing from every known address. Can you drop me a line at anything at one of my daft domain names (regular address still works) or buzz me on MSN? Cheers.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

For some curious reason my NTLWorld email account reckons it gets bounced back, but really, it's a liar and they get through... :)

Your two emails arrived...

Reply to
DervMan

How old? First 10 years of Top Gear magazine any use?

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Tried to post this earlier but it seems to have been eaten.

Any interest in the first ten years of top gear magazine?

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

How about nearly every CAR magazine from 1988 to now?

Reply to
Pete M

You'll make him mess his keyboard :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

And the one next to me... :)

Reply to
DervMan

My problem is that whilst I'd LOVE the lot, Charlie would *not* be pleased.

Maybe one per year, or borrow some - where are you in the UK? Good excuse to travel... :p

Reply to
DervMan

Name a year, I can more likely than not supply one a year back to 88ish.

Reply to
Pete M

Liverpool, or Lymm if you don't want to travel to the badlands.

Reply to
Pete M

Be reasonable - sending him one a year, it's going to take you two centuries to shift them!

;-)

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

So about an hour from York then.. :p

Reply to
DervMan

We could start with '88 and take it from there?

Reply to
DervMan

Summat like that, I'll have a mooch about and see what I can find.. you're not getting the classic issues :P

Reply to
Pete M

What are you doing on Good Friday? :o But then again I work just off the M62 in Pontefract so could be an evening after work.

AstraVanMan, you're miles away down south, a train ride I'd reckon...

Reply to
DervMan

Don't know at the moment, will try and sort something.

Never know, I've just bought an LPG Range Rover, which I've got to pick up from miles away, so I might even deliver....

Reply to
Pete M

I may be able to help Sir out on this one, if he wishes.

See... I'm going up to Morecambe on Good Friday to pick up my Rallye.

Will be a 'slow boat to China', given I'll be towing and need to make a couple of other drops on the way back, but I will basically be going past your front door, and then past the place in question as I near home, if Sir would like a lift down.

You'd probably be there for 4ish in the afternoon.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Ah, problem I have is I need to pick the Range Rover up from Kent before Wednesday, the bloke I've bought it off is off on Hols on Thursday..

Cheers for the offer. I've got to investigate ways of getting to Chatham before then though.

I'll have to see what I can sort, but ta.

Reply to
Pete M